With Tickets Rapidly Selling out to the Unprecedented Big Screen Sneak Peek of Yellowstone and Tulsa King, AMC Theatres® Adds Encore Showtimes on October 29 and Now October 30 – Yahoo Finance
Produced by MTV Entertainment Studios and 101 Studios, Yellowstone, TV’s #1 Show Returns on Sunday, November 13 on Paramount Network, and Tulsa King, Taylor Sheridan’s Latest Project Starring Sylvester Stallone, Launches Sunday, November 13 on Paramount+
Tickets on sale at AMCTheatres.com and the AMC Mobile App
LEAWOOD, Kan., October 27, 2022–(BUSINESS WIRE)–With tickets rapidly selling out to the first-of-its-kind October 29 big screen sneak peek of Yellowstone, TV’s #1 show, and preview of Tulsa King, Taylor Sheridan’s latest project coming to Paramount+ starring Sylvester Stallone, AMC Theatres® (NYSE:AMC and APE) is adding encore showtimes on October 29 and 30 to accommodate fan demand.
For the showtimes on October 29 and October 30, fans may attend dressed as their favorite Yellowstone character to enter an online costume contest to win a Yellowstone merchandise pack. The fan experience will also include a Yellowstone photo opportunity, a Yellowstone collectible product giveaway (while supplies last), and exclusive AMC codes for discounts to YellowstoneTVShop.com and a 1-month free trial code in order to watch Tulsa King on for Paramount+.
Tickets to this special event are $15 and are on sale now on AMCTheatres.com and the AMC Mobile App. For more information, including participating locations, and to purchase tickets, here is a link to the AMCtheatres.com webpage.
YELLOWSTONE RETURNS SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 13TH ON PARAMOUNT NETWORK
1. Produced by MTV Entertainment Studios and 101 Studios, Yellowstone chronicles the Dutton family, led by John Dutton (Kevin Costner), who controls the largest contiguous cattle ranch in the United States. Amid shifting alliances, unsolved murders, open wounds, and hard-earned respect – the ranch is in constant conflict with those it borders – an expanding town, an Indian reservation, and vicious business rivalries.
2. From Academy Award® nominee Taylor Sheridan, season five features a critically-acclaimed ensemble cast including Oscar®-winner Kevin Costner, Luke Grimes, Kelly Reilly, Wes Bentley, Cole Hauser, Kelsey Asbille, Brecken Merrill, Forrie Smith, Denim Richards, Ian Bohen, Finn Little, Ryan Bingham and Gil Birmingham with Mo Brings Plenty, Wendy Moniz, Jen Landon and Kathryn Kelly upped to series regulars. The upcoming season will also feature the return of Josh Lucas as young John Dutton alongside Jacki Weaver, Kylie Rogers, Kyle Red Silverstein and Rob Kirkland with Kai Caster, Lainey Wilson, Lilli Kay and Dawn Olivieri joining the star-studded cast.
3. Yellowstone is co-created by Oscar®-nominated screenwriter Taylor Sheridan (Wind River, Hell or High Water and Sicario) and John Linson. Executive producers include John Linson, Art Linson, Taylor Sheridan, Kevin Costner, David C. Glasser, Bob Yari and Stephen Kay.
TULSA KING PREMIERES SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 13TH ON PARAMOUNT+
1. From Creator and Academy Award® nominee Taylor Sheridan alongside Academy Award® nominee and Emmy Award® winner Terence Winter, who also serves as showrunner and writer, Tulsa King follows New York mafia capo Dwight "The General" Manfredi (Stallone), just after he is released from prison after 25 years and unceremoniously exiled by his boss to set up shop in Tulsa, Okla. Realizing that his mob family may not have his best interests in mind, Dwight slowly builds a "crew" from a group of unlikely characters, to help him establish a new criminal empire in a place that to him might as well be another planet.
2. The series also stars Andrea Savage ("I’m Sorry"), Martin Starr ("Silicon Valley"), Jay Will ("The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel"), Max Casella ("The Tender Bar"), Domenick Lombardozzi ("The Irishman"), Vincent Piazza ("Boardwalk Empire"), A.C. Peterson ("Superman & Lois") with Garrett Hedlund ("The United States vs. Billie Holiday") and Dana Delany ("Body of Proof").
3. Tulsa King is executive produced by Sheridan, Winter, Stallone, David C. Glasser, Ron Burkle, Bob Yari, David Hutkin, Allen Coulter and Braden Aftergood.
About AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc.
AMC is the largest movie exhibition company in the United States, the largest in Europe and the largest throughout the world with approximately 950 theatres and 10,500 screens across the globe. AMC has propelled innovation in the exhibition industry by: deploying its Signature power-recliner seats; delivering enhanced food and beverage choices; generating greater guest engagement through its loyalty and subscription programs, web site and mobile apps; offering premium large format experiences and playing a wide variety of content including the latest Hollywood releases and independent programming. For more information, visit www.amctheatres.com.
About Paramount Media Networks & MTV Entertainment Studios:
Paramount Media Networks & MTV Entertainment Studios is one of the preeminent media entities in the world that connects with global audiences through its nine iconic brands – MTV, Comedy Central, VH1, CMT, Pop, Logo, The Smithsonian Channel, Paramount Network and TV Land – and its Studios arm which produces acclaimed series and movies as well as award-winning documentaries through MTV Documentary Films.
Paramount+, a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service, combines live sports, breaking news and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount+ also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream CBS News Network for 24/7 news and CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis.
For more information about Paramount+, please visit www.paramountplus.com and follow @ParamountPlus on social platforms.
About 101 Studios:
101 Studios is a global entertainment company dedicated to the acquisition, financing, development, production and distribution of high-caliber, creator-driven storytelling. 101 empowers content creators through first-class collaboration and innovation. On the television side, 101 produces Taylor Sheridan's Emmy nominated series "Yellowstone," "Mayor of Kingstown," "1883" and the upcoming "George & Tammy," "Tulsa King," "Lioness" and "Bass Reeves." 101 Studios oversees and manages the newly formed Sports Illustrated Studios, a content platform based on the most compelling stories, characters and moments in sports past, present and future. Upcoming projects include "Paradise Found" based on the true story of high school football coach Rick Prinz; a docuseries about the sexual abuse and cover-up at Ohio State University, co-produced by George Clooney and Grant Heslov's Smokehouse Pictures; and the docuseries "Covers," a behind-the-scenes look at Sports Illustrated's top cover stories of all time. SI Studios has also exclusively partnered with iHeartMedia to create and distribute original podcasts through the iHeartPodcast network. On the film side, past releases include "The Current War: Director's Cut," the Sundance Audience award winner "Burden" as well as the family comedy "The War with Grandpa."
Category: Company Release
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221027005387/en/
Ryan Noonan, (913) 213-2183
Comcast's (CMCSA) Q3 earnings reflect strong momentum in the broadband, wireless and business services business despite weakness in the Sky segment.
Inflation and economic woes hurt the Leisure & Recreation Services industry. However, stocks like LYV, AMC and RICK appear better positioned to escape industry challenges.
In the latest trading session, AMC Entertainment (AMC) closed at $6.64, marking a -1.63% move from the previous day.
Crypto risk monitoring platform says it has flagged nearly 200,000 crypto rug pulls and decentralized finance scams since August 2020.
Tesla (TSLA) CEO Elon Musk tweeted a message aimed at Twitter (TWTR) advertisers on Thursday, a day ahead of an Oct. 28 deadline to complete his $44 billion deal to buy the platform.
Skechers' comments come a day after sportswear brand Adidas AG ended its partnership with West, following a series of antisemitic comments from the celebrity. "We condemn his recent divisive remarks and do not tolerate antisemitism or any other form of hate speech," Skechers said. Reuters was not immediately able to contact Ye's representatives for comment.
The Streaming Wars are a high-stakes arms race in their own way, with several corporations and media companies vying for the very future of entertainment, not to mention billions of dollars. Why Did Peacock Do That? It had a free, advertising supported tier, and access to the NBC back catalog, which included "The Office" and "Parks and Recreation," both of which were very popular on Netflix .
Perhaps the future will prove the daring Mark Zuckerberg right. Maybe he will win this bet for the metaverse, which has positioned him almost in opposition to Wall Street. "Zuck the Fourteenth," — an apparent reference to the French king, famous for his hubris and excess, Louis XIV, as Elon Musk nicknamed him — lived up to his name when he announced on October 26 that Facebook, now called Meta Platforms , would continue to invest heavily in the metaverse.
“Skechers is not considering and has no intention of working with West,” a Skechers spokesperson told TMZ.
Musk has until Friday to close his deal with Twitter
Fans are wondering what's going on with Katy Perry's eye after it appeared to glitch on stage.
Musk, the world's richest person, visited Twitter's headquarters in San Francisco on Wednesday and hinted he was the company's top boss after updating his profile bio to "Chief Twit". Reuters reported on Tuesday that equity investors, including Sequoia Capital, Binance, Qatar Investment Authority and others, had received the requisite paperwork for the financing commitment from Musk's lawyers. The deal's completion would mark an end to a lawsuit by Twitter, which, along with investors, now expects the deal to be completed on its original terms of $54.20 per share.
The company has made headlines with a lucrative sports broadcasting deal and price increases at its parks.
Jimmy Donaldson wants to raise $150 million for his YouTube channels and businesses combined.
Yahoo Finance's Alexis Keenan discusses the latest news as the Elon Musk-Twitter deal nears completion.
Earnings season madness is in full swing.
Plus, Julia Fox fronts the new Knwls campaign.
"The hashtag #Bechloe is a big deal for our fandom, and we know it," said Elizabeth Banks, who directed Pitch Perfect 2
Former Saturday Night Live star Chris Redd was taken to a New York hospital on Oct. 26 for injuries to his face after stepping out for a comedy show.
Justine Musk, who was married to the billionaire for eight years and shares five children with him, weighed in as her ex visits Twitter offices and publicly addresses the platform's advertisers